بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرحيم
Assalaam ‘alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh
Welcome to Global Muslim Writers!
Global Muslim Writers is a publishing site/blog of short stories for Muslims around the world. It is for diverse stories, poems, social awareness, and articles from Muslims of various backgrounds. One of its main purposes is to create bi-yearly (two times a year) competitions to encourage Muslims to write stories (non-fiction and fiction with a twist of reality). All entries are free and winners receive a prize and a certificate of achievement for motivation and encouragement.
Join the competitions or vote for the winner.
- To show the diversity of the Muslim ummah and encourage diversity in writing/reading
- To encourage young Muslims to write Islam-focused stories
- To help better young Muslims’ writing skills
- To encourage Islamic literature
- To encourage young Muslims to be active in their communities locally and globally
- To create a place where young Muslims could publish their stories and read other free beneficial stories
- To allow young Muslims to gain recognition for their talent
- To create a platform where Muslims could learn about the everyday lives of their brothers and sisters from various parts of the world
- To hopefully create a connection and love for each other, in shaa Allah
- To get closer to Allah, in shaa Allah
How it Works
About the Founder
Umm Sumayyah is the founder of Global Muslim Writers. She is a former school teacher who later became a homeschooling mother of two children. She is also a mompreneur, a curriculum developer, and a blogger at Ihsaan Home Academy where she makes educational printables (free and premium) and Working Muslimahs (a Muslimah business directory and career hub).
If you would like to support us by collaborating with us. Click on the links to find out more.
Other ways to support us are by making du’a that we always accomplish our goals, participating by sharing, voting, voicing your opinions, giving suggestions, and guest posting!
Barak Allahu feekum!