There are many inspiring quotes in the world that motivate us to be the best version of ourselves and keep pushing through struggles. But as Muslims, the highest forms of inspiration are the ones that not only benefit us in this world but also in the Hereafter.
These following ten quotes have been taken from various parts of the Qur’an and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to inspire us and remind us of our reality in this world and what’s to come after we die.
Mercy of Allah
1. “Say, ‘O My servants who have transgressed against themselves (by sinning), do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
Surah Az-Zumar (39:53)
2. “When Allah decreed the creation, He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with him, ‘My mercy prevails over my wrath.'” Al Bukhari, Muslim, and others.
Acts of worship
3. “The most beloved actions to Allah are those performed consistently, even if they are few.” Al Bukhari
4. “Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds, the Most Merciful will appoint for them affection.” Surah Maryam (19:96)
Love for others
5. “None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.” Al Bukhari and Muslim
6. “Whoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the grievances of the Day of Judgment …” Sahih Muslim
7. “Indeed, the righteous will be among shades and springs, and fruits from whatever they desire.” Surah Mursalat (77:41-42)
8. “Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter them with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying], ‘Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home.'” Surah Ar-Ra’d (13:23-24)
9. “And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” Surah A- Rum (30:21)
10. “O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.”
May Allah make all these beautiful words be a source of inspiration, empowerment, and motivation to stay strong, humbled, and be guided to the right path.
Latest posts by Umm Sumayyah (see all)
- Islam is Hard Today and that Proves its Truthfulness - October 12, 2019
- Allah Has Promised the Believers Jannah - June 21, 2019
- 10 Beneficial Things to do During Ramadan - May 5, 2019